Your shopping cart is empty!
Occasionally things don't fit or the style just doesn't work. We get that. So if you have to return or exchange an item, here are the steps:
1. Request a return/exchange authorization number (RA#) within 5 days of receipt of your parcel by emailing email@example.com. Damages/defects must be reported and returned within 3 days of receipt. Include a brief description for the return and the order number.
2. Returns/exchanges must be shipped for return within the time frame stated in your RA email. Once a Return Authorization number has expired, it cannot be renewed for any reason.
3. All returned merchandise must be in its original unworn condition with tags attached. Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed. The red plastic tag must not be removed. Return of merchandise with missing red tag will be rejected and send back to the customer - NO exceptions. Footwear must also be accompanied by the original shoe box in its original condition.
4. Include your Return Form in your package and ship using a trackable method at your expense. Returns from the U.S. should be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Returns that are shipped with any service other than USPS will incur brokerage fees, which may be deducted from your refund at the discretion of RUNWAYCATALOG.
5. All returned merchandise should be declared as a "Return of Canadian Merchandise" on the customs declaration form; without this the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
6. The initial shipping fees incurred by Runwaycatalog will be deducted from the refund. The following table provides shipping cost based on item value and location.
A dress with value of $200 was shipped within Canada. The dress was returned and the refunded amount was $175.
A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. We require up to 2 business days of receiving the merchandise at the warehouse. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
Any returns received that do not comply with the above may be denied at the discretion of RUNWAYCATALOG. Complete return instructions will be provided via email.