Returns and Exchanges
Click here to return of one or more items from an order
- Returns requested more than 14 days after your order was placed are not eligible for return.
- Returns not shipped within 2 days of return approval/shipping label provided will be denied.
- The returned item must arrive at our location within 28 days from order placement in order to qualify for a refund.
- Merchandise must be returned with the tags and packaging in their original condition and the red security tag must not be removed
- Shoes returned without the box will not be accepted. Shoes shipped without a shipping box will be refused
- Merchandise marked as Final Sale, jewelry, intimates, and swimwear are not eligible for return.
- Due to our ever-changing inventory, exchanges are not available for online orders.
- Original shipping and Return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (regardless of any shipping promotions).
- Unfortunately, many retailers are subject to fraudulent return activity. Returns may also be limited or declined based upon our refund verification systems, which are used to process and track returns to help administer our loss prevention program.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Footwear: when trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn. Please make sure to test the footwear on a carpeted surface, so as not to damage the soles. The dust bag and/or shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear, in its original condition.
Apparel: all original tags must still be attached to the garment(s). Be mindful of deodorant, makeup or perfume that may rub off, and beware of jewelry that may catch or tear fabric.
For reasons of hygiene and the personal safety of our customers, we regret that the following items may not be returned: pierced earrings, hosiery, underwear and swimwear.
Damaged/defective items: if you believe an item to be defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Care team so that they can help resolve the issue.
RunwayCatalog reserves the right to reject any returning products that do not comply with the above stated return policy. Rejected items will be sent back to the original shipping address. In order to avoid this, please contact our Customer Care team to address any issues or concerns you have regarding the item(s) you wish to return.
To initiate a return, please send a request for a Return Authorization (RA) and a Prepaid Return Label (PPL) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RunwayCatalog adheres to a strict no-paper policy, so as to reduce waste. This is why shipments do not include a return slip inside the box. Your PPL and return instructions will be sent to the e-mail address associated with the order. Print the label out and carefully follow the instructions.
RunwayCatalog does not offer direct exchanges. We ask that you return the merchandise for a full refund and place a new order for the preferred item(s) at your earliest convenience.
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, RunwayCatalog will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Please note that it can take up to 2 business days to process the refund. It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement.
Please note: original shipping and return shipping fees (may be higher in value) will not be refunded (including items purchased with 'free shipping' promotion).
RunwayCatalog reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with the return policy. Returns that do not respect the policy may be sent back to the original shipping address.