Occasionally things don't fit or the style just doesn't work. We get that. So if you have to return or exchange an item, here are the steps:
1. Request a return/exchange within 5 days of receipt of your parcel by emailing returns@ runwaycatalog.com. Damages/defects must be reported and returned within3 days of receipt. Include a brief description for the return and the order number.
2. Returns/exchanges must be shipped for return within the time frame stated in your RA email.
3. All returned merchandise must be in its original unworn condition with tags attached. Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed.The red plastic tag must not be removed. Return of merchandise with missing red tag will be rejected and send back to the customer -NO exceptions. Footwear must also be accompanied by the original shoe box in its original condition.
4. Ship using a trackable method at your expense. Returns from the U.S. should be shipped via theUnited States Postal Service (USPS). Returns that are shipped with any service other than USPS will incur brokerage fees, which may be deducted from your refund at the discretion of Runway Catalog.
5. All returned merchandise should be declared as a"Return of Canadian Merchandise" on the customs declaration form; without this the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
6. The initial shipping fees incurred by Runway Catalog will be deducted from the refund.
IMPORTANT: purchases done via Lyst.com are FINAL SALE.All cancellations & erroneous orders will also be charged a 10% fee.