Box Chain Bracelet
• Box-chain bracelet.
• Woven detailing throughout.
• Adjustable length with lobster-clasp fastening and signature icon hardware.
• Material: Steel, Brass, PU, Zinc.
To return one or more items from an order:
- The return must be requested within 14 days of the order date.
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- The item must be returned with the tags and packaging in their original condition.
- The red security tag must not be removed.
- The original shipping cost and a flat fee of $45 return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (regardless of any shipping promotions).
Please note: Merchandise marked as Final Cut, jewelry, intimates, and swimwear are not eligible for return.
To read the full policy, click here.
To initiate a return, click here.
Shipping & Handling
Please be advised that our fulfillment center is operating normal under the new COVID-19 health and safety measures.
After placing an order, you will receive an email containing all the details. We may also be in touch if we need further information to verify your payment. Once your order is confirmed, it will be dispatched within 2 business days.
Depending on your location and chosen shipping method, delivery takes between 1-5 business days after it's dispatched. We will keep you updated with tracking information and an estimated delivery date. You can also follow your order’s journey by heading to ‘My Orders’ section in your account.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the subtotal after promo codes have been applied and before sales tax.
PoBox /APO/FPO Addresses
Currently, we do not deliver to PO Box and APO/FPO addresses. Please provide an alternate address for delivery.
If the recipient refuses a shipment from RunwayCatalog, the recipient will bear both the original and return shipment shipping costs and any Import Fees incurred on the package. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
For orders that are placed within Canada, customers will be charged federal and provincial sales taxes - these depend on which province the order is being shipped to. Since RunwayCatalog is a Montreal-based company, Canadian orders will not be subjected to any duties upon delivery as the shipment is not traversing any borders.